OMG REBLOG THIS & LOOK AT UR BLOG ITS COMPLETELY DIFERENT
iM CHIR YING BC THE WAY IT LOOKS ON YOUR BLOG SEND HELP
i dunt see it
FAQ: I am a 15 year old bisexual girl living in America. I'm a vegetarian and an atheist. But hey, do what comes naturally to you. I won't judge if you won't.
(I apologize for almost never tagging anything. I'm an idiot 99% of the time.)
So when I went up to get my art autographed, Posey was like I KNOW THIS ONE, IT’S ON MY PHONE. They weren’t supposed to allow photos, but they let me take this quick one.
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
when your parents tell you not to blame a shitty teacher for your bad grade in their class
Literally me this morning.
Alright tumblr, I’m felling dangerous and spontaneous.
I found this sweat band in my sister’s room and have been wearing it for about an hour now. It is practically a part of me.
If this gets over 320 notes
I don’t have a lot of followers so I’m not going crazythen I will wear this holy sweat band to school, every day for the rest of the school year.
But it has to be before I go back to school from Spring Break on April 23!!
Guys, THE GAME HAS CHANGED
My sister says if this doesn’t get enough notes SHE IS KEEPING THE SWEAT BAND
GUYS I AM EMOTINALLY ATTACHED TO THIS THING RIGHT NOW
PLEASE REBLOG TO HELP THIS POOR CHILD WHO LIKES TO WEAR STUPID THINGS
Reblog if you were ever bullied.
Well done society.
I swear if this gets any more notes then I fear for the next generation.
this weekend i saw some kids driving down the sidewalk in a toy jeep and i thought to myself, “that would be fun. they should make an adult version” until i realized what i was thinking of was just cars. we already have an adult version of toy jeeps. it’s called a jeep.
"Don’t say you hate your fam-" No.
"Omg you should love your fami-" No.
"Be grateful they’re your famil-" No.
If you have been bullied, hit, teased, put down, hurt, lied to, or hated by your own family; you don’t need to justify how you feel. You don’t need to explain yourself. You are allowed to hate a family member or dislike a family member if they’ve given you a reason to.
this is so fucking important
Ok, so I finally made a thing, because I realize that infographs are kind of my coping mechanism.
Let me know if you think my wording is rude, or uninclusive, or if you have some words to say about how my words are said!
Be polite everyone!
Eeeeeeyyyyyy this. Also, not to take away from Chekhovandowl, but they’re not the only person to have used BMO as an example of gender non-conformity. Specifically, PBS Idea Channel discussed Third Wave Feminism and how BMO is expressive of it from their genderfluidity.
never forget that australias first ever winter olympics gold was won because the guy was coming dead last and everyone in front of him fell over
the only reason he was in the final was bc the same thing happened in the semis
and the only reason he was in the semis was bc one of the guys that came ahead of him in the quarters was disqualified
i’m not sure if he’s the luckiest skater alive or a skater that has the power to curse other competitors.
You bump into a man on the subway wearing a trenchcoat. You apologize and he responds “Its alright. We’re only human. All of us. All of us here are human. Yep. Very human. I’m probably the most human here! You betcha.” and then the trenchcoat falls and the figure collapses and roughly 1000 salamanders scatter around the train